Why many affluent sellers trust their listings to Sam Inman, Member of The Institute For Luxury Home Marketing®
A high level competency equals the right results for you!
Marketing a luxury property demands competencies over and above those of the typical real estate agent. Thanks to the special training Sam Inman received, you can count on her to have the skills necessary to help you accomplish your North Idaho luxury real estate goals.
Customized marketing for your unique luxury property!
Sam has been trained to understand how to develop and implement a customized lifestyle marketing plan for your luxury home.
Access to an international network.
As a member of The Institute, Sam reaches a network of luxury real estate experts around the globe. This means Sam has access to thousands of luxury real estate agents located across North America and around the world with which she can network.
Sam has even more tools available to sell your property!
Institute membership provides a huge list of powerful marketing tools with which Sam can put to work for you to sell your luxury home! Below are just a few of those tools that may be used to market luxury homes for sale in Coeur d’alene, Hayden, Post Falls and surrounding North Idaho areas:
- High quality property brochures and other printed marketing materials specifically designed to appeal to the affluent luxury home buyer.
- Sam has the ability to enhance the online marketing reach of your property by listing it in an international MLS which reaches hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals around the world, with the intention of attracting potential buyers from anywhere in the WORLD.
- Sam will have special advertising opportunities in luxury home magazines and websites.
- Sam will have access to WealthEngine tools for screening and conducting targeted marketing campaigns to financially qualified prospects.
- Plus there is a long list of marketing partners who can provide a wide range of special marketing services.
THE INSTITUTE FOR LUXURY HOME MARKETING® is comprised of real estate professionals who have completed special training in understanding and meeting the needs of the very successful. Unlike other groups of luxury agents, members of The Institute are not limited to those of one real estate company or brand, nor can an agent simply pay his or her money and join. The Institute is committed to providing the training and tools necessary to help its members deliver outstanding service to the buyers and sellers of luxury homes.