Sam Inman is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) and has the experience and knowledge to get your luxury home Sold!
Sam offers an Extensive Luxury Marketing Plan:
- I spend $2,000 per month Marketing and Advertising my listings. Luxury homes are unique and must be marketed and presented to appeal to luxury home buyer’s. They often offer a certain lifestyle and desirable location
I will hire a Professional Photographer and Drone/Aerial Photographer to take Amazing quality photos of your home.
- I will advertise your home on over 900 Internet sites including Windermere’s Premiere Properties Website
- I will write a Detailed Upgrade/Unique Features document detailing all the unique amenities of your home and will upload it on MLS
- I will create a custom website for your home detailing all the unique amenities of your home
- I will send email’s out on regular basis to all of the Realtor’s to keep your home in front of them for top of mind awareness
- I will keep you posted on luxury homes that get listed(Active competition) as well as recently sold homes to keep you posted on the high end market
- I will email you market updates on real estate in Kootenai County once per month
- I will stay in constant communication with you on where your home is being advertised, showing feedback and updates on market on regular basis
I will Advertise your custom home every month in the Following Real Estate Publications:
- Homes and Land Publication
- Real Estate Book
- Real Estate Digest
- CDA Press-I will Advertise your home in my daily featured ad every day for 3 weeks per month
- CDA Press-Windermere’s full page Premiere section in Sunday’s CDA Press
- Fast track ad in CDA Press once a month
CALL SAM INMAN TO LIST YOUR LUXURY HOME TODAY!
(208)699-2651 OR E-MAIL: INMAN@WINDERMERE.COM
Sam Inman the #1 Female Real Estate Agent in Sales at Windermere in Kootenai County in 2019, 2017, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009. *
Information provided by Coeur d’Alene Multiple Listing Service Realtor Production Report